What You Need to Know
- The Indiana primary is open to all registered voters.
- If you are 18 by November 4th, 2008, you can vote on May 6th, 2008!
- You must bring a photo ID issued by the state of Indiana or federal government.
- It must include an expiration date.
- Student ID from an Indiana state school works if it includes a photo and an expiration date.
- If you are a new registrant, you must bring a photo ID with your current address or a utility bill, bank statement, paycheck or government document with your current address.